Industrial Revolution in the United States UNIT BUNDLE
(suitable for middle grades: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th)
6 Lessons and Activities
Industrial Revolution in England UNIT BUNDLE
(suitable for upper grade Global History students: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th)
5 Lessons and Activities
Included in this download:
11 resources including lessons, activities, and thematic essay!
A $42 VALUE FOR ONLY $32!!
This bundle is priced to save you significantly over buying each resource separately!
See the links below for full details on each lesson/product included!
Industrial Revolution in America:
1) The Beginning of the Industrial Revolution in the United States ASSL
2) Early Industry and Inventions ASSL
3) Innovations and Inventions ASSL
4) Erie Canal, Roads, Railroads ASSL
5) Effects of the Industrial Revolution ASSL
6) Industrial Revolution Thematic Essay ASSL
Industrial Revolution in England:
1) The Urban Game ASSL
2) Introduction to the Industrial Revolution in England: A Document-Based Activity ASSL
3) Causes of the Industrial Revolution in England ASSL
4) The Industrial Revolution Begins in England ASSL
5) Technology and Inventions of the Industrial Revolution in England ASSL
★★ To view each bundle separately, CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1 version of this resource? Find it here!
Industrial Revolution in America and England Combined Unit Bundle Google Drive ASSL
Clip Art by KERRI'S ART CORNER
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.