The Industrial Revolution Unit
includes Industrial Revolution PowerPoints
with video and presenter notes. Unit also includes, warm up PowerPoints, a timeline analysis activity, primary source lessons, exit tickets and questions, crossword review, Kahoot!
review game, video/video guide, and assessment. Everything is put together with detailed daily lesson plans. Just copy and paste to your lesson plans. This is an Amazing Deal!
Industrial Revolution PowerPoints
include video clip links, and presenter notes. Presenter notes aid your understanding of each slide and can act as a cheat sheet for details you may forget.
Industrial Revolution Topics Covered
Birth in Britain
“Putting out” system
James Hargreaves - Spinning Jenny
Richard Arkwright - Water Frame
Edmund Cartwright - Power Loom
Corporations - stock
John Stewart Mill
This Product Includes:
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmups and Exit Ticket PowerPoints
• Industrial Revolution PowerPoints with Video Clips and Presenter Notes
• Birth of the Industrial Revolution in Britain DBQ
• Inventions of the Industrial Revolution Timeline Analysis
• Robert Owen Primary Source Analysis
• Child Labor Newspaper Story
• Adam Smith vs Karl Marx Primary Source Activity
• Mankind Story of Us Episode 10, “Revolutions” Video Guide (Video Link Included)
• Industrial Revolution Crossword Puzzle Review
• Exit Ticket or Ticket Out the Door Templates
• Kahoot! Online Review Game - Students use their phones!
• Editable 40 Question Test/Assessment
• Plus Extras!
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
The Industrial Revolution Britain
Industrial Revolution Global History
Industrial Revolution child labor