Also included in
- This massive MEGA bundle for World History and features 4 complete Unit Bundles together for one amazing money and time-saving download! You're getting over 100 total files in this one download! Each of these TpT unit bundles is included:★ Nationalism in Europe & Latin America Unit Bundle★ Ind$110.00$148.25Save $38.25
- This amazing Complete Curriculum includes over 500 amazing resources for World History 2: The Renaissance through the Modern World plus lesson plans for every day of the year! Your purchase gives you immediate access to all of these amazing units on TpT: The Renaissance and ReformationAge of Explora$325.00$481.30Save $156.30
Students will apply social science skills to understand social, political, & cultural movements of Industrial Revolution, with a special focus on the causes and results of this major shift in society.
This Industrial Revolution unit bundle includes 35 fantastic resources to teach an engaging, student-centered unit on the Industrial Revolution! A unit plan explains your pacing plus included lesson plans for every day of the unit!
This unit has been updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
Included are Google digital pages, interactive notebooks, PowerPoints with guided notes Common Core-aligned readings, games and projects that work well for almost any group of students. The resources cover urbanization, inventors and inventions, working conditions, communism, and more!
All of the following individual resources are included:
- A thorough Study Guide and Unit Packet
- The Industrial Revolution Interactive Notebook with awesome graphic organizers all about Industrialization!
- An visually-stunning Industrial Revolution 3D PowerPoint with guided notes
- The best-selling Industrial Revolution Child Labor Story with Questions.
- The Effects of the Industrial Revolution & Communism Lesson Plan - which includes a very engaging PowerPoint, graphic organizer for notes, and worksheet.
- A fantastic worksheet on the major Inventions of the Industrial Revolution.
- A great Common Core aligned article and worksheet on Workers During the Industrial Revolution
- A fun, active Determining Your Horsepower Lesson for the Industrial Revolution lesson to get students up and moving while they learn.
- The engaging Upton Sinclair's The Jungle Reading, Worksheet, and Interactive Notebook Page to have students interact with an excellent primary source.
- A Communism, Socialism, and John Lennon's Imagine lesson using the famous song to better understand economic philosophies.
- A "Flipped Classroom" PowerPoint and guided notes on Tokugawa Japan
Plus so much more! This includes several different options for assessments with answer keys, a complete unit review packet, game, and more! The lesson plans feature links to relevant videos, Google Docs, and other online resources.
Think of all the time you'll save with almost 3 weeks planned out in full! An easy to follow directions page explains how to implement each resource!
Please download the free preview for a look at the unit directions and just some of the files that are included!
You can "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!
Thanks for looking!