Industrial Revolution: Bell-Ringers - What's the Question?
is a set of bell-ringers, challenges of the week, and more. Give students an answer, they come up with the question. If the answer is the Cotton Gin, what is the question? Challenge your students to come up with creative Industrial Revolution questions. A great addition to your study of the Industrial Revolution.
This guide contains:
- Teacher's guide
- Student directions
- Printables for bulletin board
Provide this activity along with other Industrial Revolution
activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
This product is available as part of a money saving Industrial Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
Available Industrial Revolution Resources Include:
- Industrial Revolution: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Industrial Revolution: Urbanization, Morse Code and Factories
- Industrial Revolution: Journal Prompts
- Industrial Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- Industrial Revolution: City Building, Transportation, Inventions Activities
- Industrial Revolution: What's the Question bell-ringers
- Industrial Revolution Unit Project
- Industrial Revolution in the United States - Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips for social studies classroom.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.