This Industrial Revolution ‘Women of Industry’ reading and primary source activity provides students with the opportunity to learn about the shocking stories of women during the industrial age! Use this resource to supplement your lesson on the Industrial Revolution; students will instantly be captivated. This is available to print and as a Google Doc for paperless, Google Classrooms (link for Google Doc is at the end of the resource).
- Introductory information about the Industrial Revolution
- Primary source images of Women laborers
- The shocking story of the “Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire”
- Details about the “Lowell Girls”
- Three follow-up short answer questions
- Three follow-up multiple choice questions
**Please give feedback (and you will earn TpT $$!), and ‘Follow Me’ so that you are the first to get updates and new products!
Check out these other primary sources!