If you are introducing, teaching, or reviewing the Industrial and Cultural Revolutions
, this core content lecture overview will provide the key information needed for your unit.
Complete 28 slide powerpoint lecture
notes for the Industrial and Cultural Revolutions
. Includes the overall changes
of the revolutions as well as key topics such as changes in sciences, inventions, daily life, and art, music, and literature
For use in all level of classes, including World History, Honors World History, and WHAP.
This resource works well to introduce or review the core content, or to supplement for students who missed engaging, interactive lessons like my Industrial Revolution Walking Tours!
See all of my other Industrial Revolution resources to engage your students throughout the entire unit and entire year!
• Industrial Revolution Unit for World, European, or U.S. History COMPLETE
• Contributors to the Industrial Revolution Press Conference Activity
• Effects of the Industrial Revolution Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Industrial Revolution Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Inventors and Contributors to the Industrial Revolution Activity Bundle
• Mapping the Lands of the Industrial Revolution Activity
• Steps to the Industrial Revolution Reading and Graphic Organizer Activity
• Walking Tour The Industrial Revolution Interactive Class Activity Gallery Walk