PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
20.19 MB | 28 pages
Industrialization and Immigration Coloring Pages (American History Unit 8) - Includes 18 unique coloring sheets to help students visualize the events of Industry and Immigration and their dates.
Here’s a list of the coloring sheets included:
• Eli Whitney Invents the Cotton Gin
• Eli Whitney Manufactures Interchangeable Parts
• Fulton’s Steamboat Runs Up the Hudson River
• Construction on National Road Begins
• Erie Canal Opens
• Peter Cooper Brings Steam-Powered Locomotive to America
• Congress Passes the Pacific Railroad Act
• Transcontinental Railroad is Completed
• Alexander Graham Bell Invents the Telephone
• Thomas Edison Invents the Electric Light Bulb
• Time Zones Make Travel Easier
• Karl Benz Invents the Automobile
• Great Chicago Fire
• American Federation of Labor is Formed
• First Electric Streetcar Opens in Richmond
• Jane Addams Opens Hull House
• First Subway Opens in Boston
• Immigration Act of 1924
Use them all, or pick and choose a few! These make great early finisher activities and keep students engaged during small groups or independent work time.