Save money with this bundle and get an additional 12 pages of lesson plans and 6 tickets out the door that are not sold separately!
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. My students absolutely love these.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 8: Industrialization and Imperialism. It includes 59 pages of handouts and lesson plans, and 119 slides of PowerPoint presentations plus a 41 path Prezi. It is a complete organizational structure for the 8th unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldables
- 9 PowerPoint Presentations, including film clip links
- A Prezi
- A Unit Test and answer key
- Cloze Notes for presentations
-Primary and Secondary Resources (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles, and sold separately here: Primary Source Analysis
- And, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY! The vocabulary unit is also sold separately here: Industrialization and Imperialism Vocabulary Unit
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
World History Interactive Notebooks MEGA Bundle
Resources Sold Separately in this Bundle:
Industrialization and Imperialism Vocabulary Unit
Marx vs. Smith Primary Source Analysis
Primary Source Analysis
Industrialization and Imperialism Project
Industrialization and Imperialism Editable Test, Study Guide, and Review
Current Event Paragraph
Bellringer and Participation Handout and Rubric
If you like this, you might also like my other world history interactive notebooks:
World History Interactive Notebooks
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.