This is the 8th complete vocabulary unit in my world history series. It serves as an organization tool and framework for a unit on Industrialization and Imperialism. This method provides students with the consistency they need to reinforce vital content vocabulary concepts in an entertaining manner.
- An ideas for implementation and differentiation page
- A unit organizer with essential questions, vocabulary, and topics list
- A vocabulary list with definitions
- A link to access my quizlet page for flashcards, games, and review
- A vocabulary activity for students that summarizes the unit
- Vocabulary picture puzzles, riddles, and word scrambles with an answer key
- A vocabulary quiz.
You and your students will use these materials for the duration of your unit on Industrialization and Imperialism!
Be sure to check out all of my Complete Vocabulary Units for world history:
Classical Greece and Ancient Rome
The Byzantine Empire and Islam
The European Middle Ages
The Renaissance and Reformation
The Age of Exploration
The Enlightenment and Revolution
Industrialization and Imperialism
World War I
Between the Wars
World War II
Cold War, Post-Colonialism, and Terrorism
Or buy them all bundled together and receive a free “Units at a Glance,” for a savings of $14.79:
Vocabulary Units Bundle
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.