This Google product contains the second of five lessons from the Immigration and Industry .
- Explain the challenges faced by the South in industry and agriculture in the late 1800's.
- Describe the impact of industrialization in the late 1800's.
Lesson includes the following:
1. Challenges Faced by the South in the Late 1800's presentation - (12 slides, 1 charts, and 5 pictures)
- Industrialization and the New South
- The Effects of Industrialization
2. Student Notes for presentation - Form
- 4 questions
- Assign this at the beginning of the presentation.
- Students will follow along and complete the sentences on the form.
- They will submit for easy grading.
3. Reading comprehension questions on a form.
- 7 questions
- Includes text of the lesson
4. Short answer questions on a doc.
- 3 questions and 1 graphic organizer
- Students will compare and contrast, identify cause and effect, draw inferences, and analyze a graph.
This product is editable and the questions and answer options have been shuffled on the forms.
This is lesson number 2 out of 5 US: Immigration and Industry (1865-1914)
1. Innovation Boosts Growth
2. Challenges Faced by the South in the late 1800's
3. Big Business Rises
4. The Organized Labor Movement
5. The New Immigrants
Thank you for looking!