- 30 stations for students to solve
- 10 translating inequalities
- 10 one-step inequalities
- 10 two-step inequalities
- 2 capture sheet options
- one with number lines for students to graph their answers
- one without a number line per question
- Answer Key for all 30 Stations
To set up this activity, simply print out the stations you want to use and post the papers throughout your room. Students rotate throughout the room or stay at their desks to answer the inequality questions posted. Once students have determined their answer, they scan the applicable QR Code to check their answers. An emoji with the phrase "Excellent!" or "Try Again!" will appear.
Note: These stations are not numbered nor lettered for flexibility of use.
Scanning QR Codes
- Cell Phones: Students can scan the QR Codes with an iPhone by holding their camera over the code. A pop-up notification will appear at the top of their screen with the answer. Students do not need to click the notification. The answer can be read directly from the notification.
- Snapchat: If students do not have an iPhone but have Snapchat, students can scan the QR Code through the Snapchat app. Take a picture of the QR Code through Snapchat and the answer will appear.
- No Phone? NO PROBLEM! Using any technological device with a camera (iPad, Chromebooks, etc.) simply search "QR Code Scanner" and students can hold the QR Code up to the camera and the answer will be revealed.
Answer Key is provided.
If you use these products and post them on social media, I'd love for you to tag me in it (@2ndaryMath). I promise to re-share! :)