This review game covers graphing, solving, and word problems with inequalities. For example,
- solve: 3x + 8 > 20
- graph -10 < x
I usually play this review game as a game of what I call grudge ball. Grudge ball works as follows:
1. Break your students up into groups of 3-4.
2. Each team starts with a predetermined number of points (say 10).
3. Each group works on whatever problem is up on the board.
4. Any groups that get the correct answer get to take a point away from another group. Important note that groups with 0 points stay in the game. They can no longer win, but they can take points away from other groups.
5. The last team with any points left is the winner!