I used this PowerPoint to teach Infection Control to my Cosmetology Science students.
It covers the following objectives:
1. Understand state laws and rules and the differences between them.
2. List the types and classifications of bacteria.
3. Define hepatitis and HIV and explain how they are transmitted.
4. Explain the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing.
5. List the types of disinfectants and how they are used.
6 .Discuss universal precautions.
7. List the responsibilities of a salon professional.
It goes along with the Milady Book if you are using this in your classroom. Please see my other resources that go with this chapter including homework, test review and test.