Infer & Explain Travel Trouble: No Prep BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Who said making inferences has to be boring? Save 20% on this no prep, highly engaging bundle of printable and digital (BOOM Cards™️) inferencing activities! This huge bundle helps students infer and explain information from clues within high-interest narrative texts. As students figure out who ownsPrice $36.00Original Price $45.00Save $9.00
- Who said making inferences has to be boring? Save 35% on this huge bundle containing all of Creative Speech Lab's Infer & Explain resources! This no prep, highly engaging bundle of printable and digital (BOOM Cards™️) inferencing activities helps students infer and explain information from cluesPrice $60.12Original Price $92.50Save $32.38
Can your students use their inferencing skills and vocabulary knowledge to help weary travelers at Rushing Airport find their missing suitcases? Who knew making inferences and providing evidence could be so fun?
Save 20% on this huge 250 + page Infer & Explain Travel Trouble BUNDLE which includes:
• Infer & Explain Travel Trouble: No Prep Fall Edition
• Infer & Explain Travel Trouble: No Prep Winter Edition
• Infer & Explain Travel Trouble: No Prep Spring Edition
• Infer & Explain Travel Trouble: No Prep Summer Edition
• Infer & Explain - You Be The Matchmaker: No Prep Valentine Edition
Enter Rushing Airport where your students will use clues, vocabulary knowledge and inferencing to help colorful characters find their travel belongings. As your students methodically lend a helping hand, they will also build important language skills including oral expression, predicting, deductive reasoning, problem solving, answering WH questions and critical thinking.
This comprehensive resource includes:
★ 64 Traveler Bios - 16 for Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer (color and black/white versions)
★ 64 Suitcases- 16 for each season (color and black/white versions)
★ Inferencing Charts for determining the owner of each suitcase and listing supporting evidence.
★ 16 "Why" Question Charts for students to infer why each passenger packed specific items in their suitcases.
★ "What Does Not Belong?" Visual Suitcase Contents Activity
★ Suitcase Attributes Activity
★ Compare & Contrast Passengers Sheet with Venn Diagram
★ Making Predictions Story Prompts
★ Fact or Opinion Page Analyzing Information about Passengers
★ Bonus Suitcase Inferencing Game
★ Special Infer & Explain Valentine Bonus Edition
In addition, your students will build oral language skills as they answer WH questions to explain their reasoning on a variety of recording sheets.
Specific Skills Targeted Include:
★ Why Questions
★ Comparing and Contrasting
★ Oral Language
★ What Doesn't Belong?
★ Fact vs. Opinion
★ Narrative Language
Due to the realistic illustrations embedded throughout this highly visual resource, it is appropriate for a wide-age range of students.
This resource can be used in small group instruction or as a whole class lesson. This motivating packet is designed to stimulate discussions that synthesize background knowledge as well as new information acquired through text and visual clues.
This no prep resource has everything you need to make inferencing practice motivating and memorable for your students!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DIGITAL VERSION.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE INFER AND EXPLAIN ACTIVITIES!
Be sure to check out the preview file for a closer look!