Welcome to Happy Frog’s “Inference Ace” task cards!
In this kit you’ll find 128 flashcards to help children learn the ten different types of inferences that good readers make as they read.
Ways to use this resource:
1. Make an inference based on the suggestion on the card.
John ate breakfast.
Think about WHEN
--> Inference: It is morning time
2. Identify which words in the sentence lead to the inference.
'breakfast’ tells me it’s morning time
3. Practice making multiple inferences for each sentence. Use the inference list cards at the end as a checklist.
- 128 Task Cards
- 10 Types of Inferences
- Complete List of Inference for Practicing Multiple Inferences
- Complete Answer Key Included
You might also like:
Other Task Card Kits
We have task card kits
for development of a variety of social skills and reading comprehension skills.
Social Skills & Reading Comprehension Workbooks. For example:
Say It... Or Not? Workbook
Do It... Or Not? Workbook
Check our store for a complete listing of our resources for struggling learners.
Connect with Happy Frog Press
Be sure to follow our TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to the Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
for app promo codes and other freebies.
And don't forget to join the party at our Facebook