Also included in
- Teach your students to understand and demonstrate reading strategy skills with ease! This resource was designed out of need in my own classroom. When I teach reading strategies, I use picture books, anchor charts, and a way for my students to practice the reading strategy in their own text. I create$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
Teach your students to understand and recognize and apply inferencing skills with ease! This inference anchor chart and inferencing worksheet pack uses bright visuals and matching student inferring worksheets to help your student gain mastery of the concept of inferencing. This resource can be paired with any text to aid in reading strategy instruction and understanding of inferencing reading skills.
DIGITAL and PRINT inferencing worksheets / inferencing graphic organizers are included!
Do you use targeted reading strategies in your classroom? Grab ALL of my Reading Strategy Packs for the entire year and save 20% OFF! Click here to check out my Reading Strategy bundle and save big now!
- 1 inference anchor chart
- 2 printable inferring worksheets / inferencing graphic organizers
- 1 digital inferencing worksheets / inferencing graphic organizer
- Miniature inferring anchor chart printables for student notebooks
- 6 suggested mentor texts to teach inferencing
- A teacher "how to" page
- 2 inference poster sized versions (color and black and white) of the Inference anchor chart
- Whole group reading strategy skill instruction for inferencing
- Guided reading group instruction for inferencing
- homework (using the worksheet or digital options)
- Reading center (using the worksheet or digital options)
- Strategy review lessons for inferencing concepts and application
Looking for more Reading Strategies resources? Check out my Main Idea reading strategy pack, CLICK HERE.