Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This inference bundle of six engaging inference resources includes a 44-slide PowerPoint with matching PowerPoint companion handout, task cards, a craftivity, a game, worksheets, a poster, and partner plays.
All of the items in this bundle, except the game, include Google versions that are compatible with distance learning. (The PowerPoint can easily be converted to Google Slides.)
As an added bonus, I created 5-6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Please click on the previews to take a peek at each individual resource that's included in this bundle:
- Making Inferences PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, the companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- Inference Task Cards (You get to choose between using the printable worksheets, the Google Forms version with multiple-choice format, or the Google Slides version with a short-answer format.)
- Inference Craftivity
- Inference Worksheets (You get to choose between using the printable worksheets or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- I Have… Who has…? Game
- Making Inferences Partner Plays for grades 4-5 (You get to choose between using the printable scripts or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- Making Inferences: Partner Plays for grades 2-3 with a bonus recording sheet! (You get to choose between using the printable scripts or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
Are you looking for a making inferences intervention resource, or inference activities designed to be used with a small group of students? You might want to check out my set of Making Inferences Tri-folds! CLICK HERE!
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!