This is a great morning activity for kids that need extra help with their inferring skills, which is always something that kids have a hard time with.
• Twelve weeks of inferring warm-ups
• A short daily story for each day of the week, that students need to use inference skills to answer questions included.
• Monday: Context clues and multiple meaning
• Tuesday: Character’s feelings and traits
• Wednesday: Setting and actions
• Thursday: Cause and effect
• Friday: Putting it all together (test)
Like this product? Follow me to see new products before others. Look just below the Add to Cart button at the Made by The Teaching Twins. Look for the STAR and click on Follow Me right next to it. I hope you are able to find more products you love from my store. I am always adding more products and revamping old ones!