Inference Project | Digital and Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is the ULTIMATE Reading Projects Bundle to take reading comprehension to the next level! There are currently 7 discounted digital and printable reading skill projects included in this bundle. This bundle of reading projects includes 7 *Highly Rated* and *Top Selling* individual concept-based pPrice $15.19Original Price $25.97Save $10.78
- Are you looking for the BEST way to teach your students all about making inferences? Do you want it to be engaging, rigorous, and fun? This is the ultimate set of resources and activities for teaching students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades how to make inferences. Activities are easy to prep, engagingPrice $17.59Original Price $29.96Save $12.37
- This is the absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all inference resources. These highly-rated inference activities are perfect for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers, and are a HIT in any classroom. Which bundles are included in this ULTIMATE bundle?Making Inferences Activity Bundle‘The Case of the MiPrice $47.19Original Price $81.83Save $34.64
What better way to practice inferencing than a highly-engaging and real-world inference project!? Engage your students in learning about and reviewing the crucial reading skill of INFERENCE with this 11-page DIGITAL and printable reading project.
Students will have a blast tagging along on a camping trip while practicing their inferencing skills along the way.
Each sheet reviews inferencing in a different way, allowing for easy differentiation! You can easily create different packets based on the ability of the different students in your class.
What's Included in this resource?
- Full Color Printable Project (11 pages!)
- Black and White (Ink Friendly) printable project
The following is a description of the various activities in the inference project packet:
- A Camping We Will Go: Students examine four different pictures of various campsites and make inferences based on the pictures.
- Character's Camping: Students look at four different campers and make inferences based on the picture.
- A Hiking We Will Go: Students read different accounts of a hike-gone-wrong and make as many inferences about the hike as they can
- Around the Campfire: Stories are told around the campfire, and students must solve a small mystery in these not-so-scary stories!
- Heard Round the Campsite: Walking around the campsite, many conversations are heard. Students read four snippets of conversations and make inferences from what they hear.
- In My Camping Bag: Students examine the contents of each person's camp bag and make inferences about the person carrying the bag.
- Mystery Camp Detectives: Someone's camp bag has gone missing, and students use inference and some mystery clues to figure out who stole it!
Perfect for small groups, centers, whole group work, morning work, homework, enrichment, etc.
Ideal for grades 3+
Looking for MORE Inference Resources?
Inference Task Cards (80 Differentiated Inference Task Cards)
Literal Vs. Inferential Picture Task Cards (18 Half-Page Cards)
Literal Vs. Inferential Text Task Cards (18 Half-Page Cards)
Story Elements Inference Task Cards (32 Task Cards PLUS Differentiated Option)
School Themed Inference Task Card Riddles (32 Task Cards)
Halloween Inference Task Cards (32 Task Cards)
Fall Themed Inference Task Cards (24 Task Cards)
Holiday Themed Inference Task Cards (24 Task Cards)
Spring Inference Riddle Task Cards (32 Task Cards)
NOTE: The pages print beautifully in color, but have been tested and look GREAT in Black & White, too!