This pack of inference task cards is perfect for beginners!
Please note, this inference task cards pack is also available in a bundle pack:
Inference Task Cards Bundle: Set 1 & 2.
Inferring is an important reading comprehension skill. However, learning to infer can be difficult. My aim is that these task cards make learning to infer an enjoyable experience for students, and that students’ comprehension strategies develop with the use of this resource.
The following is a list of what is included in this pack:
1. An introduction with information for teachers describing how to use this pack.
2. A poster for students with a simple explanation of inferring, along with an example.
3. An answer key with possible answers.
4. 24 task cards (both in color and black line).
5. A recording sheet for students to write their inferences.
6. A tracking sheet for students to color the grid squares once they have finished each task. There are two versions of the tracking sheet to allow for the different spellings of color / colour.
7. An optional cover card titled, ‘Inference Task Cards’ to include with the task cards, if desired.
Each task cards has:
• One or two simple sentences
• An inference question
• A picture to match the text
Please note there are two versions of task card 19 to allow for the different spellings of color/colour.
If you are looking for an additional, more advanced set of task cards, you may want to check out: Inference Task Cards Set 2.
This inference task cards pack is also available in a bundle pack:
Inference Task Cards Bundle: Set 1 and Set 2.
New reading comprehension tasks are on their way to my Learning Sprouts store! When I upload a new product, it is discounted for the first 48 hours.
If you would like to receive an email notification of when new products are uploaded, please follow my store by clicking the green star near the Learning Sprouts logo:
This pack has been created to be used in different regions. It contains different spellings of the word color / colour. This product may also be referred to as: Reading task cards, reading comprehension task cards, reading comprehension printables, reading activities and reading comprehension activities.
Thank you for your interest in my product!
Find me on Facebook and Pinterest for even more offers, activities
and inspiration www.facebook.com/learningsprouts