What are they Thinking and Feeling Level 2, is a NO PREP NO PRINT Powerpoint that can be played on an interactive whiteboard or laptop. It can be printed if needed and bound to form a book.
This resource has two levels of difficulty. Each level contains 30 photographs of exceptionally high quality. The photographs show 30 social contexts which children aged 5 – 10 years will likely have experienced. There are 60 pages in total.
1. Label a vast array of feelings and emotions
2. Inference and deduce why the person is feeling that way, by looking at the clues in the photograph
3. Identify different types of body language including facial expressions, postures and gesture
4. Predict what might happen next
1. Talk about what’s happening in the picture using sentences of appropriate complexity
2. Inference by taking a guess at what the person in the photograph is thinking
3. Answer more complete Wh and How questions (Eg. Why shouldn’t you eat burgers for lunch every day)
4. Give descriptions with key pieces of information
· Speech and Language Therapists
· School Counsellors and Psychologists
· Special Education Teachers and Resource Teachers
· Teachers of PSHE