Participating in daily conversations can be challenging for individuals on the autism spectrum. Our inferencing task cards have been designed as a starting point to help clients recognize the situational cues at the basis of all daily conversation. Included in the set are 50 color task cards that depict a variety of situations that clients study and chose one of three multiple-choice replies that best fits each scene. Ideal for teenagers and adults who are experiencing difficulty in picking up on situational cues to engage in day-to-day conversations. Perfect for group discussion or one-on-one work! Just print, laminate, and go!
This set can be used to target the following goal:
When shown a set of picture cards depicting an emotion or conversational exchange and asked “What are they saying?” the client/student will produce a contextual appropriate reply from a choice of three replies with 80% accuracy on 4:5 trials as measured by clinician data.
The set includes:
- 50 multiple choice task cards assessing students' inferencing and conversational skills
- Recording Sheet with Answer Key
- Directions of use and assembly
Additional activities that may interest you include:
-Personal Hygiene Task Cards & Assessment
-Yes/No Task Cards & Assessment
Be the first to hear about freebies, sales and new products!
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive email updates from the Autism Educational Resources store!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!