Infergram Inference Practice
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Includes Printable and Digital Versions of all Resources!Having everything in one place is a HUGE help! With some students doing distance learning and some doing face-to-face, it is hard to know what to purchase. I have bundled some of my best ELAR items together (printable and digital) so you willPrice $101.00Original Price $201.00Save $100.00
I am so excited to have another inference practice activity for my teacher tool kit!
INFERgram (get it) is a way to relate to kids while working on inferencing.
Eight Cards are included, each with a picture and caption for the students to practice their inferencing skills. The cards come with questions that will help guide the students' thinking when it comes to inferencing. These questions will also help show mastery of the skill.
- You can print the colored cards or the black and white cards.
- You can use the colored cards with sheet protectors or laminate and have students write on them with dry erase.
- You can use these in centers or as a whole group.
- You can use these digitally or as printable versions.
I tried to think of everything! :)
Products by Hillary's Teaching Adventures, LLC may be used by the purchaser for their classroom use only. This is a single classroom license only. All rights reserved.
©Hillary's Teaching Adventures, LLC, 2013-present