- Making inferences can be difficult for some young readers. When teaching the comprehension strategy of inferring, it’s important to make it visual for students to understand the inferring process. Inferential understanding and “reading between the lines” can lead students to think beyond the text an$15.00$18.00Save $3.00
- Over 100 minilessons to engage your readers in understanding how to make meaning while reading. These minilessons have actively engaged hundreds of readers to be more successful during independent reading. Grab this bank of minilessons to save you time and energy when planning your reading instruc$145.00$163.50Save $18.50
Making inferences can be difficult for some young readers. When teaching the comprehension strategy of inferring, it’s important to make it visual for students to understand the inferring process.
This resource provides printables that will make this comprehension strategy visible as they learn and practice how to infer within their reading.
- anchor charts (letter-sized & 2 to choose from depending on the language of inferring you use in your classroom
- Inferring Think Sheets for students to practice and track their inferences as they read independently
- Reader’s Notebook visuals for students to glue into their Reader’s Notebook as a visible reminder of the inferring process
- Inferring Bookmarks for students to use as Think Sheets and/or visible reminders of the inferring process.
If you are interested in this product, you might also be interested in Making Inferences Unit of Study.
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
Please visit my literacy blog at www.LiteracyTreasures.com for tips, tricks and strategies to use within your literacy instruction.
You can also find me at…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures