Solve the mystery to reading the inflectional ending ed!
This packet includes:
- rules poster (color & black & white)
- rules poster with examples (color & black & white)
- CVC word list (color & black & white)
- CVCe word list (color & black & white)
- word lists of the 400 most common verbs ending in ed in order of occurrence (color & black & white)
- 3 no prep word sort sheets
- blank word sort worksheet
- 5 no prep worksheets to practice spelling rules of past tense verbs
- blank worksheets for each set of spelling rules
Great for 1st and 2nd grade, whole class instruction, morning work, centers, RTI, guided reading, or ELL (ESL) instruction.
The list of 400 past tense verbs in order of occurrences allows you deepen instruction and ensure your students are familiar with the most common past tense verbs!