Inflectional Endings ed, ing, and s (verb endings) worksheets great for literacy centers and phonics practice! Matching cards can be used as a great activity during center time. Also, included is a poster in color and black and white for ed and ing endings.
This pack includes 10 student worksheets, 2 posters (1 black and white and 1 color), and a sorting activity with ed, ing, and s for students to read and sort on the correct ending.
1) Read it, Write it, Draw it
2) Color by Code
3) Color the Root Word blue and Color Ending red
4) Write the Root Word and end together to make a word
5) Fill in the chart with ing and ed endings.
6) Cut and Paste - Present and Past tense verbs
7) Fill in the Chart - ing, ed, s
8) Add the Ending to the verb in the sentence - ing and ed
9) Cut and Paste the ing verb ending to its picture
10) Create a Sentence - Use the words in the bank to create a sentence
Students will sort the cards on the correct ing, ed, or s card.