Learn more about the lives and theories of the major influential psychology greats with these Historical Biography Summaries. In a user-friendly template, students will summarize the life and biography of a well-known psychologist. It’s no-prep for you, but quality content for your students. Enjoy learning psychology through these historical biography summaries.
What is Included:
1. A detailed page of teacher instructions.
2. A pdf print version of 12 summary templates for 12 different psychology figures.
3. Access to same product in Google Drive format for 1:1 schools or a trip to the lab.
4. A Gallery Walk template for students to complete while reading their peer's finished summaries.
5. Psychologist figures that are included: Sigmund Freud, Alfred Adler, Carl Rogers, Abraham Maslow, Ivan Pavlov, Erik Erikson, Carl Jung, B.F. Skinner, Albert Bandura, William James, Gordon Allport, & Jean Piaget.
A blank template is also included to use for any psychologist not mentioned on this list.
Ideas For Use:
There are numerous ways to incorporate historical biography summaries into your curriculum.
- Assign the biography you are studying in class. Have each person research and complete individually for class homework.
- With the biography bundles
, such as this bundle, assign each student one of the 10 -15 included biographies. After completion, have each student post their completed biographies on the classroom wall like a museum for all to see. Then, print off the included “gallery-walk” reflection template. Students will complete the “gallery walk” template by reading the other completed and posted biographies. This option allows students to learn even more about each historical biography.
- This resource is such an excellent activity for that day when you can’t be in the classroom. Your sub will appreciate this content-rich resource.
For an entire list of more biography summaries click here
. If you would like me to create a biography or biography bundle of a certain person or historical era, please email me through my website. Also, click the green star above and follow Mister Harms to get notified of new biographies and futures releases of more great products. Thank you so much for stopping by and if you have time, I’d love for you to give your feedback and rate this product!
You may also like:
Psychology: "Wheel of Life Survey" (Stress, Health & Life)
Psychology: Psychological Disorders Project
Brain Teasers: Volume 1
Stay informed: Join the misterharms.com email list for updates and giveaways!
Follow Mister Harms: TpT