How can this work in your classroom?
- Download, print, copy, and go! Great for a creative assessment, modeling, group work, or independent practice
- Works with ANY type of informational text
- Great for a review at any point of the year
- Rubrics designed for easy & accurate assessment- Now Editable!
Use this modern social media spin off of "Instagram" to give students a unique way to show off their understanding of literary elements in non-fiction narrative or informational text. This is a creative and shockingly rigorous activity for students to synthesize and summarize key elements of a text. My students loved this activity, not only because they could draw and use color, but because they had great debates about what the best three word hashtag would be!
Included in this pack, you will find:
- 2 blank master copies
-12 worksheets labeled for various literary concepts
- Student planning guides
- 3 rubrics with student and teacher evaluation columns
- Completed student work samples to show as exemplars
Check out the Mini Bundle with a Bonus Activity!