As a young entrepreneur you have designed a new product that you predict will make millions, the problem is that you need stores to sell your product. In order to get your business rolling you need to contact stores with a letter trying to convince them to sell your product. You must complete the following steps to get your business started:
1. Create and describe the product you will be marketing.
2. Create an advertisement to market your new product in a magazine.
3. Create a database that will contain the names of 5 stores you wish to sell your product at.
4. Write a business letter to the 5 stores in your database convincing them to sell your product.
5. Merge the names on your database into the business letter.
6. Create an Infomercial using Powerpoint to sell your product to a TV audience.