Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product is an informal language assessment tool for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, and related disorders. I am always scrambling to find assessment tools that are at the level of my students and sometimes that is hard to do! This resource is for younger, lower level students that do not present well on standardized measures. It also is a great tool to use when probing for beginning language goals.
A great feature of this product is that I have used ALL REAL PHOTOS*** NO line drawings or symbols are included.
Included you will find an assessment protocol, a receptive language stimulus book, and an expressive language stimulus book. Here is a breakdown…
- Functional Communication Checklist
- Receptive Language Assessment
- Expressive Language Assessment
- Social Language Assessment
- Assessment Procedures – Instructions on how to administer the assessments, prompts, and how to score the assessments.
Receptive Language Assessment (Stimulus book included)
- 98 page stimuli book
- Identifying objects, pictures, body parts, colors, shapes, verbs, and categories.
- Sorting objects and pictures
- Identifying feature, function, class, emotions, prepositions, what goes together, and what doesn’t belong
- Following 1 and 2 step directions
Expressive Language Assessment (Stimulus book included)
- 52 pages stimuli book
- Labeling objects, pictures, body parts, colors, shapes, verbs, categories, feature, function, class, emotions, prepositions,
- Labeling what goes together, what doesn’t belong
- Answering WH questions
- Answering yes/no questions
- Using 2-3 word utterances
Social Language Assessment (Observation form)
- 17 item checklist in the area of pragmatics
Directions on how to score each assessment are included.
*** Some items you may use in this assessment are NOT included. For example, the objects for receptive and expressive language are not included in this digital download. If your students are at the object level, you will need to provide them to administer this assessment.
You may also like these products…
Follow Me On Instagram: Instagram
Follow Me On Facebook: Facebook
Follow Me On Pinterest: Pinterest
Check out my blog: Speech Me Maybe
BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY STORE!
Being a follower of my store you`ll learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become my follower by clicking on the green star on any of my pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.
Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
Keywords: informal assessment, autism, speech therapy