► What is and informal letter? (activity & guide for class activities and discussion).
► The structure of an informal letter.
► Grammatical features of an informal letter.
► Letter Pair Card Game (Students find the letter pieces to make a complete letter as a group, then they correct the mistakes and re-write it correctly)
► Sample letter guide.
► Language used in a letter.
► Practice draft writing.
► Parts of a letter (ideas & practice).
► Write a letter (draft)
► Stop & check (editing the draft)
► Final writing template & a rubric.
Please check out the preview for more details, I hope this unit is useful to you! :)
• How to Write E-mails ESL PowerPoint Interactive Presentation
• Dialogue Journals - Writing Templates
• Informal Letter Guided Writing Pack ESL & Grades 4-6
• Would You Rather Writing Prompts and Task Cards
• Writing Information Reports Writing Reports Guide Printables and Activities
• Writing a Factual Recount Interactive Grammar & Writing Activities