Informal Letter Writing Pack. This unit is a collection of lesson materials to help support and deliver lessons to teach informal letter writing to students who have possibly have never encountered letter writing before.
- What is and informal letter? (activity & guide for class activities and discussion).
- The structure of an informal letter.
- Grammatical features of an informal letter.
- Letter Pair Card Game (Students find the letter pieces to make a complete letter as a group, then they correct the mistakes and re-write it correctly)
- Sample letter guide.
- Language used in a letter.
- Practice draft writing.
- Parts of a letter (ideas & practice).
- Write a letter (draft)
- Stop & check (editing the draft)
- Final writing & a rubric.
Please check out the preview for more details, I hope this unit is useful to you! :)