An oromotor examination really is an essential part of a speech assessment to get an understanding of your student's sequencing, strength and coordination for speech sounds. This informal assessment can be performed super quick and gives you an indication if you might have to look more in-depth at any of the oral structures and their movement.
This informal assessment contains:
• Mandibular (jaw) movements
• Labio-facial (lip) movements
• Lingual (tongue) movements
• Double oromotor movements
• DDK rates (provides 3 trials for /p/, /t/, /k/)
Everyone loves free stuff, so leaving some feedback after you download this would be really nice :)
Articulation in Isolation Worksheets - No Prep!
Draw Me: Articulation Sentences & Stories
☀ Follow Me ☀ Visit my Blog
see me on Pinterest