I make binders for each of my students at the beginning of the year (or as new students are added to the caseload). This set is everything you need to make your own binder (minus the actual binder and a set of tabs).
Some of the things that are included are:
* Coversheet for student’s name & school year
* Parent contact information sheet
* Log for parent/guardian contact
* IEP goal tracking sheet (2 different formats so you can use what works best for you & meets the student's needs)
* IEP at a glance form
* Recent testing information sheet
* Tab labels
& much more!
The best part of the binder is that I made it so it is editable. This way, you can edit the IEP glance form, add the student’s name to the front of the binder, etc. All the fonts and backgrounds will be as they appear in the preview. Format you will download will be in PowerPoint.