This is an easy way to organize emergency contact information. Send home these cards on the first day of school and then collect them from students on the following day. Hole punch the cards and organize them with metal rings or into a binder.
The document will print nicely onto an 5x8 inch index card. I suggest printing on the white side then you can use the lined side to take necessary notes. (Be sure to adjust your printer settings to 5x8 inch paper)
This card includes space to record the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, DOB, ID #
- Sibling(s) Name and Grade
- Mother: Name, email, phone numbers
- Father: Name, email, phone numbers
- Emergency Contact or Other Adult: Name, email, relationship, phone numbers
- Arrive at school (circle): Walk/bike, car, bus
- Depart school (circle): walk/bike, car, bus
- After school plans (circle): home, school program, neighbor's home, friend's home, other
- Are you interested in volunteering?
- Volunteer paperwork packet complete?
*LOVE in Literacy*
"Like" LOVE in Literacy on Facebook
"Follow" LOVE in Literacy on Instagram