If you are wondering how to begin teaching students in the Early Years classrooms how to write an information report, you are looking in the right place. It can be daunting for the students to begin writing an entirely new genre (or one they may have even practised before!) and this is where the Information Report Scaffold and Activities pack makes life easier.
Included in this resource:
* Scaffold Headings and instructions on how best to use them with your teaching
* 3 Information reports with spaces for the students to demonstrate their learning by labelling each section (cut and paste to take away the mystery!)
* A graphic organiser example
* A blank graphic organiser
* An information report scaffold with prompts
* All in black and white (photocopier friendly!)
All up- this resource is 13 useable pages. It has been tested within the classroom to ensure it is easy to follow and flexible enough to use for any information report.
If you have any questions or queries about this or any other product from Mrs Hamilton's Classroom, please do not hesitate to contact me!