This display includes the purpose, structure and features of an information report, as well as sentence starters, subheadings and ideas to help students structure their writing.
I have decided to print each page on A3 paper to make six large pencils in total. I have chosen to display these along the back wall of my classroom.
However, you can adjust sizes to your preference, when printing.
I would love to see how you use my resources so please tag me on Instagram! @mscefaisresources
How to get TPT credit for future purchases in a few easy steps:
1. Go to the 'My Purchases' page.
2. Next to each purchase, you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button.
3. Click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for that product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use for your future purchases. I'd really love it if you'd rate my item after downloading! This will help share my work with other teachers and educators.
Don't forget to also follow my store :)
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebies and product launches.
• This product is designed for personal use in one classroom only.
• Please feel free to email me with additional questions regarding appropriate use. Thank you for helping me protect my work and be able to offer teacher affordable content.