Information Report Unit | Informational Writing | Informative Text | Digital PDF
Also included in
- Get our TOP RATED writing guides at a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED rate FOR A LIMITED TIME. These products have sold thousands of copies and are some of the most popular products in their category on TpT. These PROVEN resources are excellent for teaching all aspects of writing in 2023, with most resourcesPrice $179.95Original Price $222.89Save $42.94
- Teach and learn like a Boss in 2023 on your Chromebook, iPad, laptop or device of choice with this vast collection of purpose-built DIGITAL WRITING RESOURCES with HUNDREDS OF GLOWING REVIEWS. These interactive units are packed full of resources, interactive graphic organizers, multimedia and cuttingPrice $44.95Original Price $87.00Save $42.05
- This collection brings together our MOST POPULAR nonfiction resources at a BARGAIN PRICE THIS JANUARY ONLY and is a must-have for your improving your students writing skills in 2023.Be sure to click on an individual product to READ THE HUNDREDS OF GLOWING REVIEWS. You will not be disappointed withPrice $44.95Original Price $79.99Save $35.04
- This bundle contains our top 10 English, Reading, and Writing resources for grades 5 and 6 students. Packed with 1000+ pages over ten complete work units with hundreds of 5-star reviews at a heavily discounted rate.If you are a first-time grade 5 or 6 teacher, or a seasoned veteran, these resourcesPrice $89.95Original Price $137.95Save $48.00
Teaching INFORMATIONAL WRITING is a breeze with this HUGE collection of INFORMATION REPORT WRITING LESSONS, ACTIVITIES, GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS, ASSESSMENT TOOLS, TEXT PROMPTS and INFORMATIVE DIGITAL WRITING TEMPLATES for students and teachers. NO PREP REQUIRED.
We provide PROVEN INFORMATIVE TEXT TEACHING STRATEGIES in a FUN and ENGAGING unit to foster INCREDIBLE research and Information Report Writing skills.
❤️NO PREPARATION REQUIRED to teach INDEPENDENTLY or as a WHOLE CLASS ACTIVITY.
❤️ Lesson plans to teach Informational Writing Skills
❤️ Teaching materials to reinforce Text features and Structures
❤️ Informative Text Visual writing prompts
❤️ Assessment rubrics for Informational Writing
❤️ Writing Checklists for Information Report Writing
❤️ Graphic Organizers to help write outstanding Information Reports
❤️ Interactive Quizzes on Informational Writing Text Structures and Features.
❤️ Online and Traditional Research Tools
❤️ Plus, much more
Use it as an INTERACTIVE DIGITAL resource, PRINT IT, or via GOOGLE CLASSROOM, OFFICE 365 or SeeSaw.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID THIS...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Caitlin McEnroe. Says... "II truly loved this resource. Please continue to produce the excellent material you produce!!! <3"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Judy V. says, Wow....this is very thorough. Some of it might be a little advanced for 4th graders, but it has so many great resources it's still worth it."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Ashlee H. says, "Excellent resource. Very helpful. Plenty to work with in this resource. Very well presented."
❤️ this TpT BEST SELLER either all at once or take your time throughout the year as your students learn to become critical researchers, readers and skilled writers of information reports.
Whilst It is mainly targeted at middle to upper elementary age groups, feedback from our junior high school teachers tells us there is more than enough here to deliver a great unit in that age group as well.
Don't miss out on this excellent teaching and learning opportunity today.
YOU MIGHT ALSO❤️VE THESE ENGLISH RESOURCES
Copyright © Innovative Teaching Ideas. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See the product file for clip art and font credits.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺