Throw away project posters, chunky texts and slabs of copied information from the internet and have your students publish their assignments using this Interactive Lap Flip Book. Designed to keep your students engaged for hours as they write, draw and share their researched information in a creative way. Once completed, the Information Interactive Flip Book produces a book that your students will be proud to share!
Students begin by researching and drafting their information text and then follow the instructions to collate six center pages to publish and form their Lap Flip Book. Students then complete and construct the information side boxes, followed by the front cover.
1. Information Front Covers – 4 options from which to choose or a ‘Create Your Own’ page.
2. 4 Information Side Boxes
3. Flip Book pages – 2 differentiated options for each!
• What Am I?
• What I Look Like
• Impact / or Importance
• You can Find Me
4. Flip Book Instruction pages – with diagrams
5. Side Boxes Instruction Pages
6. Lesson Plan Ideas
7. U.K. / Commonwealth Spelling Included
Please visit my store ‘Ponder & Possible’ for further Education resources, by clicking on the links below.
Reading Text Connections Worksheets
Book Report Lap Flip Book