The four posters in this set are designed to use when teaching the structures and features of information texts.
Poster set includes:
• Information Report about Polar Bears
• Information Report framework
• Information Report language features
• Description text types and publishing and presentation formats
• 2 Planning to Write an Information Report graphic Organisers - Synthesis Chart and Comparison Chart
There is also a printable version of the text for students to use, with room around the outside to annotate and the planning graphic organisers can be printed for student use. Perfect resources for use with Writer's Notebooks.
I enlarge this poster set, laminate and bind along the top to make a flip book to use when explicitly teaching this Author's Purpose. It is always there for students to use as a resource when they are writing too.
This set supports the resources in my Writers' Workshop Resources Pack
You might also like Writing to Persuade - Teaching Author's Purpose Poster Pack
If you like this product, please rate it and leave me feedback! If you have any problems with it, post a message in the questions area to let me know.