Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.14 MB | 17 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.4.9. They will integrate information from two texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject
knowledgeable. Students will practice such strategies as asking questions, determining the main idea, finding key details, and looking for text features while reading various texts. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions
• Examples of how to integrate information by comparing and contrasting
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• Ideas on how to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of your students
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels