Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
- 8 carefully-researched articles on Latin American countries
- Costa Rica, Panama (2), Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Venezuela
- Self-Guided jot sheets targeting CCSS-Aligned Skills
- 8 pages of Questions
- 8 Answer Keys
- Text-Dependent Question Guide for teachers
- 4 anchor charts for teachers in non-editable PDFs compatible with Google Classroom
2-Week Country Study:
- Detailed Teacher Directions
- Anchor Chart
- 5 Daily Worksheets (CCSS-Aligned Skills)
- Latin America Country List
- 2-page Research Guide
- 2-page Country Posters
- Recommended Resources with links
- Small and large printable flags to color
- Spanish Labels
- Answer Samples
- BONUS Teacher Supports for Informational Texts (Anchor Charts)
Common Core Standards covered in this product:
- Support (CCSS RI.4.1, RI.5.1)
- Main Idea (CCSS RI.4.2; RI.5.2)
- Explain (CCSS RI.4.3; RI.5.3)
- Compare/Contrast (CCSS RI.4.6; RI.5.6)
- Integrate Information (CCSS RI.4.9; RI.5.9)
- Report (CCSS SL.4.4; SL.5.4)
SUGGESTED USES: This product is perfect for a whole-group project, independent work time, sub plans, civics, SEL, or distance learning.
Distance Learning: Print at home to practice research and develop skills aligned to the Common Core.
*This product contains non-editable PDFs*
Global Readers – Colombia (FREEBIE)
Learn about another area of the world? Global Readers Latin America BUNDLE
FREE TPT CREDIT
1) Go to your My Purchases page
2) Next to each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button
3) Click it and you will be directed to a page where you can give a rating and comment on each product.
*Every time you leave feedback for products you have purchased you will be given credit to use on future purchases like this one! Feedback also helps me continue to make products that suit the needs of your classroom.*
To hear about LATEST SALES AND NEW PRODUCTS, click the green star next to my name to follow my store!
This product is licensed for single user/single classroom use. If other teachers at other grade levels or schools are interested in this product, please send them to my store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Globally-Taught. This is my original work and I have put a lot of time, effort, and energy into creating it.
Credit to the creators of the images/borders is given in the product.
Annie Wilcox @Globally Taught