You will receive 25 informational/nonfiction reading passages. Each passage includes a real-life picture. The informational reading passages are 2 to a page for easy printing and copying. Each informational reading passage also includes an answer key.
25 Nonfiction Topics to Engage Your Students
• Matter (can be compared with Chemical and Physical Changes ticket)
• Chemical and Physical Changes in Matter (can be compared with Matter ticket)
• Susan B. Anthony
• How to Make a Simple Circuit
• Frilled Lizards
• Electronic Menus
• The Battle of Gettysburg (1st person account)
• The Gettysburg Address (1st person account)
• Battle of Gettysburg (3rd person account)
• Tuskegee Airmen
• Animal Adaptations: Webbed Feet
• Exercise and Your Mood (cause and effect)
• Betsy Ross
• The Boston Tea Party (can be compared with Samuel Adams ticket)
• Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty (can be compared with Boston Tea Party ticket)
• Annie Oakley
• The Preamble of the Constitution
• Salvador Dali
• Erosion (can be compared with Humans and Erosion ticket)
• Humans and Erosion (can be compared with Erosion ticket)
Easy Differentiation for Students
There are two ways for students to answer: short response and fill in the bubble. These reading exit tickets cover only nonfiction or informational topics and are great for guided reading, centers, and homework.
Quick and Easy Assessments
Quickly determine what your students know and understand about the topic and the reading comprehension strategies practiced on each exit ticket. Each exit ticket quickly assesses your students' level of knowledge and understanding so you can plan your lessons accordingly.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Reading Exit Tickets 5th Grade
●5th Grade Reading Exit Ticket BUNDLE 20% Off
●Guided Reading Job Cards
●Guided Reading Teacher Binder