Informational Summer Writing
Using Digital Learning Sites
Developed for students entering grades 2-3 in the fall
Informational Summer Writing was designed to circumvent the “Summer Slide” in reading and writing by suggesting engaging digital opportunities for students to maintain and enhance their informational writing skills.
This product includes:
• Product Overview
• Student Writing Book Cover
• Student Directions with Suggested Digital Sites
• Reference Chart: What is Informational Writing?
• Reference Chart: How to Organize Informational Writing,
Making a Plan for Writing
• Sample Entry about “Lions” modeled after Making a Plan for Writing
• Student Table of Contents: Video and Reading Content
• Graphic Organizer
• Written Response Paper with Self-Assessment
• Student Recognition Award
Interested in receiving TPT credit to use on future purchases! This is how:
Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback and look forward to hearing how the product worked with your students!