We have created a packet aligned to the Kindergarten Common Core Reading Informational Text (RI) Standards
for use with Kindergarten reading activities. "I Can..." Statements for each standard are listed with the standard number on the bottom of each worksheet so you will always know which standards you are addressing. Each page is provided in color and black-and-white. 32 pages total.
Includes the following:
● RI.K.1 Questions We Can Ask When We Read Informational Text (Poster/Handout)
● RI.K.2 3 Facts I Learned – (2 Worksheets – 1 Drawing, 1 Writing)
● RI.K.3 Venn Diagram Comparing/Contrasting 2 Things (2 Worksheets – 1 without lines, 1 with lines)
● RL.K.4 Words! (Worksheet)
● RL.K.5 Front Cover/Back Cover/Title Page (Poster/Handout)
● RL.K.6 Who is the Author? Who is the Illustrator? (Handout AND Worksheet)
● RL.K.7 What Can A Picture Tell Me? (Worksheet)
● RL.K.8 Author’s Reasons (Worksheet)
● RL.K.9 Two Texts - Compare and Contrast (2 Worksheets – 1 without lines, 1 with lines)
● RL.K.10a Draw What You Already Know (Worksheet)
● RL.K.10b Draw What You Might Learn (Worksheet)
If you would like to see similar activities for Kindergarten Common Core Reading Standards for Literature, please click on the link below.
Kindergarten Common Core Reading Standards for Literature Activity Bundle
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!
How to earn TPT Credits:
"Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example."--TPT Credits Page