With these African tribal mask activities, your students will have the opportunity to practice reading and comprehending informational texts all while learning about a cultural tradition in Africa. After reading the article on African tribal masks, your students will have the opportunity to answer comprehension questions and then create their own tribal mask. Two different leveled articles and two different craftivity options are included.
To ensure that this product is appropriate for your grade level, please download the preview. Every page included in this product can be viewed in the preview!
1. African Tribal Mask Informational Text (2 different levels included to allow for
2. Reading Comprehension Questions (2 set of question sheets included)
3. Pictures of Tribal Masks (to allow for visual representation of the types of masks
they will read about)
4. African Tribal Mask Craftivity Instructions
5. African Tribal Mask Outlines (3 different shapes included)
6. African Tribal Mask alternate craftivity and writing activity
Check out my similar Cultural Diversity Products by clicking…