In this informational text anchor chart bundle, you will have the perfect visuals for your students about how to read effectively! With these brightly colored posters, you will have digital anchor charts that will serve in your classroom as constant reminders of strong methods for reading non-fiction. In this PDF printable bundle you will receive eight posters on literacy methods perfect for the ELA, Social Studies, and Science classrooms.
This bundle includes:
- Group Work: This reminder poster is perfectly paired with the informational text posters as a BONUS reminder for when students are working in literacy circles or research groups.
- THIEVES: This anchor chart shows your students the steps to pre-reading articles or their textbooks.
- SQ3R: This poster includes the steps to SQ3R to be used when breaking down informational text.
- Main Idea: How do you find main idea? This shows students what to do before, during, and after reading.
- RAFT: When both reading and writing it's important to identify perspective. This is exactly what the RAFT poster will help your students do.
- 5 W's: This quick visual will remind your students that good readers ask good questions.
- Paraphrasing: How do we use text evidence? Using SOS as a simple way to put the authors words in your own words, students are ready to write!
- Text Structure: This anchor chart goes over key words and graphic organizers for text structure. This includes description, sequencing, compare/contrast, cause/effect, and problem/solution