Also included in
- Are you looking for more adapted informational science texts for special education students with limited language skills, to meet the Common Core State Standards' call for more informational texts in special education? These are all science based books, and are perfect for both speech-language ther$43.00$53.00Save $10.00
Provide informational text to your special education students as per the Common Core Standards. This is a clinician created adapted book for describing animals by color and learning about them. Describe, compare, contrast animals and tell details of an informational text.
This pack contains
• A therapist-written book about animals (19 of them) arranged by color.
• Each page has a photograph of the animal and important facts.
• There are two levels of the book. The second is an easier to read version, with picture supports.
• There is a color to animal match activity.
• There are animal picture cards to use for Memory-type or Go-Fish-type games or vocabulary practice
• There is a sorting activity based on animal mobility (swim/fly/walk).
• There is a define-describe/compare-contrast activity.
• Included are lesson plan suggestions for a couple of days.
You might also like my adapted books
I also have book on the weather, rocks, and US Geography