Informational Text BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This bundle includes lessons that invite your students to explore and discuss current issues through nonfiction, informational texts. Each resource provides you with several options that will engage your students as they read, view, think, discuss and write.
The bundle contains the following topics:
Included in each product:
- A slideshow to guide your discussion and instruction
- A magazine-style article that introduces the topic in teen-friendly language
- Questions that focus on audience, purpose, organization, idea development, etc.
- Short mentor passages
- Links to relevant articles and videos that the students can use if you choose to give them the writing assignment
- Answer keys
- Editable assignments and checklists
If you'd like to see how I use this in my classroom, read this blog post.
Get tips, strategies, and freebies:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © ROOM 213
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.