Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
This Reading Comprehension and Writing Activities Bundle has everything you need to complete a differentiated reading and writing lesson for every month of the year. Designed to save you time and meet the needs of all learners in your classroom, each differentiated unit includes leveled reading comprehension passages, vocabulary support, writing worksheets, and an assessment!
By purchasing this bundle, you are saving 50% off the price of the individual units.
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- Differentiated Reading Passages: The differentiated reading passages for each unit are focused on the monthly theme, making learning engaging and relevant. Advanced, intermediate, and emerging reading levels are included.
- Close Reading Directions: Each unit includes step-by-step close reading directions. Your students will read the informational text three times, focusing on main idea, vocabulary, and text-based evidence.
- Vocabulary Support: A divided circle map is included for each unit to support students in learning the meaning of several tier two and tier three vocabulary terms included in the text.
- Vocabulary Activity Worksheet: Each unit includes a worksheet for students to practice and apply the vocabulary terms.
- Writing Activity: The writing activities are focused on the monthly theme. Students are encouraged to think critically and apply what they have learned over the course of the unit.
- Assessment: Each unit includes a the three-part assessment based on the informational text. The assessments cover vocabulary, comprehension, and include a short answer extension question.
- Answer Keys: Answer keys are included for the divided circle maps, vocabulary activity worksheets, and assessments.
THIS BUNDLE FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
-Remembering September 11th
-All About Pumpkins
-The First Thanksgiving
-New Year's Eve Traditions
-Martin Luther King Day
-St. Patrick's Day Traditions
-The Olympic Games
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus